Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fanfiction Friday #37

Since I'm already nearly two days late with this, I admit I rushed in finding a fic, so it's not the best. And I'm tired, so I want to get this post finished quickly. So here's the facts, and not so much more:

It's a Snily one-shot, and is called I am Yours, Always. It's rated M for smut, and is a Romance/Angst. I usually don't like angst, but when paired with Romance, I actually think it's rather good.

Also, in my opinion, the plot doesn't entirely make sense, but it's a good fic if you're just looking for some smut in the shape of Snape/Lily.

I wish the Goblin King would bring me to the one-shot right now... Oh wait, wrong movie. Well, here's the link anyway: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7288048/1/I_am_Yours_Always

No comments:

Post a Comment