Friday, May 13, 2011

Snape Quote of the Week #12

"I'm sure my colleagues will want to enter into the spirit of the occasion! Why not ask Professor Snape to show you how to whip up a Love Potion!"
Snape was looking as though the first person to ask him for a Love Potion would be force-fed poison.

I'm sorry this post was late, but Blogger wasn't working yesterday. Anyway, in case you didn't know, this is from the Chamber of Secrets, on Valentine's Day. I didn't include the whole quote, because only the part about Snape seemed important. And that's Lockhart saying it, by the way. I realized that this is the first quote I've done that's about Snape, but not him saying it.

I laugh a little bit every time I read this part, because I can just imagine the look on Snape's face. You know, his eye twitching, lip curling, and a look of absolute fury igniting in his eyes. It's too bad hey didn't include this in the movie, because I want to see Alan Rickman make that face. Honestly, I'd be making that face too. I hate Valentine's Day, because everyone's giving each other flowers and chocolate and other stupid shit. I can imagine myself and Snape skulking in the corner together, folding our arms and scowling at everyone.

I also want to see what would actually happen if someone asked Snape for a Love Potion. He'd probably cast them a look of pure venom, then point to the door, and say coldly but without raising his voice, "Out!"

Speaking of Love Potions, if I had Amortentia, it would smell like Snape to me. Just him. *inhales and smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment