Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fanfiction Friday #38

Earlier today, I realized that I had never posted a Snape/Lupin fic before. I've also never read one before, but I have been meaning to... The thing is, it was difficult to find a good one. The first couple I tried that weren't WIPs had Snape and Lupin and other people way too out of character, and I just couldn't read them.

So then I tried finding a fic that wasn't on FF.net, and I found a really smuttily (if that's even a word) awesome one-shot called Dinner Entanglement. If you're not at least 13, or if you can't handle sex, you probably won't want to read it. You also wouldn't want to read it if you don't like bondage or S&M sex.

You hold the locket in your hand; the S gleams eerily in the dim light, and, while Ron takes his grip of the Sword of Gryffindor, you say in Parsletongue, "Open."

It opens, and this link comes out: http://noiresensus.com/bookshelf/harrypotter/dinnerentanglement.html

No comments:

Post a Comment